*Stealing some time while working*
I need to let this out. Because i couldn't possibly cry here. It would mean giving up.
But i feel like a complete idiot. I never knew that it is possible to not be able to make sense of something. I always find a way to figure out what i don't understand. Not in this case. Not when i have expectations to meet, and somehow i just have no idea how to get there. That, and not understanding what the heck is going on.
I've never been too fond of uncertainties. I would rather not do or even say something, until i am completely sure of where i stand in a situation. You can call me a coward, but i just don't see the point of it.
It's a common saying, "If you don't know anything, just freakin' shut up" (ok so not exactly a saying, but you get my point). What happens now is that, i have to go against it. How does that work? You can't possibly teach the birds how to fly. That's what they do. And you don't exactly fly any better than the birds. You don't even freakin' fly. It doesn't help that you don't even have wings to try. It's just ridiculous.
What the heck am i trying to prove?!
No comments:
Post a Comment