Never thought i would get on this boat really. Something prompt me today. I feel like writing. So what if the whole world could read this? I guess if you care enough, you are welcome into my somewhat roller-coaster ride. And if you don't...... well i couldn't care less either.
I think my mood swing has gone into spiral mode lately. With the terms ending. And this being my (hopefully!) final semester in university. It is bittersweet, I supposed. The last 4 years has been good to me. The ups and downs, the laughters and tears, and most importantly, the companies I've made. Some i hope would last for my whole measly life, some i think, is best left as memories to treasure as i am graying old (??? haha).

Thank you for making my life one hell of a roller coaster! I really enjoy the ride!
Hey wait a second here. What am i doing talking about goodbyes at my very first post?
I guess my mood has gone hay-wire instead of spiraling downhill. It's really not that surprising since i'm supposed to be thesis writing instead blog writing right now. But a break won't do any harm right? One side of my my brain has actually gone jell-o from overheating. I need a distraction. Well okay what i really need is jeff bruges chocolate meringue ice cream. Can someone fly it over from europe for me pretty pretty please???

Their ice cream is super-yummy rasa-sekali-mesti-nak-lagi!
So i guess here goes nothing my dearest. It's the start of a new beginning for me... If you wish to carve the path with me, hop on board! Let's take it one scoop-of-ice cream at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment