NO NO
I'm not talking about those bloggers writers block thing.
Are you kidding me? I'm just getting started, man. I still have a whole lot of rantings to do ;p
It's more like thesis-writing block. Report is due in 2 weeks time and I'm not even halfway done with report writing. I think that is a reasonable enough time for me to start panicking, right?
Currently, my table is like a ship-wreck, my brain almost reached boiling point and my neck is strained from being in front of the computer for too long. So what would be the quickest remedy for me? Here goes my wish-list:

*picture credit to fiveoneeight
A cone (or two!) of Jeff de Bruges ice cream.

A slice (or the whole pound??) of mixed berry meringue.

A new handbag would be nice....

....and also a new pair of shoe!
See people? I'm not so hard to please, am I? ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment